The San Antonio Review is a costly endeavor undertaken with love by its editors and publisher. It is not a profit-seeking enterprise. It aims to herald interesting voices in the arts. It receives no financial support beyond donations and submission fees, which are used to recover some of the on-going costs of web hosting, printing, Submittable and other infrastructure.
We greatly appreciate the financial support of the following donors:
- Deborah Marie Dera, Runnemede, New Jersey
- Stan Gunn, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Barbara Elaine Leeper, Austin, Texas
- Mary Ellen & William Pate, Leander, Texas
- Mary Jo Pate, Georgetown, Texas
- Misty Cripps & William O. Pate II, Austin, Texas
- Paul Peterson, Austin, Texas
Add your name to the above list by donating any amount.